When? Daily at 10:30 am;
Where? Starts in front of the monument of Gediminas at Cathedral square;
How much? Based on tips, that means that if you like the tour you can evaluate the guides job by giving him some tips;
Duration ~2,5 hours;
Note! Wear comfortable shoes, cause we will walk about 5 km!
The Vilnius Free Old Town Tour is the best way to get a perfect introduction to the city and its many years of powerful history. This tour includes both well-known sites that every tourist has to see and hidden corners that would be hard for a traveler to discover alone.
During the tour, we will tell you the main things about Lithuania and Vilnius, the history, architecture, economy, politics, education, and people. We strongly believe that this will help you to have a better understanding of our beloved city.
Wear comfortable shoes; Get in a good mood; Turn your camera on, AND JOIN our daily tours!
What will you see during the free walking tour?
- Cathedral square and its surroundings – the area around which the first inhabitants of Vilnius settled;
- Vilnius University – the center of Lithuanian education;
- Presidential palace – the ceremonial building where the President works now;
- The Town Hall and its surroundings;
- The Republic of Užupis – the “separate country” close to the Old Town;
- St Anne’s and Bernardine churches – the Gothic corner of Vilnius;
- All this and much more…
P.S For the detailed description of Vilnius Free Old Town Tour, click here.