When? The old town tour starts daily at 10:30 am (starting from the 1st of July)
Booking is necessary at least one day in advance, so just reserve a place at email@example.com or our booking calendar and join us!
Where? Starts in front of the monument of Gediminas at Cathedral square
How much? Based on tips, that means that if you like the tour you can evaluate the job of the guide by giving him some tips
Duration: ~2,5 hours
Booking: Reservation is necessary via the email firstname.lastname@example.org or the booking page.
Note! Wear comfortable shoes, cause we will walk about 4 km!
The highlights of the free walking tour:
- Cathedral square and its surroundings – the area around which the first inhabitants of Vilnius settled
- Vilnius University that is the oldest and the biggest in Lithuania
- The presidential palace, the gleaming, white ceremonial building where the President works today
- The Town Hall and its surroundings
- The Republic of Užupis that is the “separate country” close to the Old Town
- St Anne’s and Bernardine churches, the gothic corner of Vilnius
- All this and much more…
The Vilnius Free Old Town Tour is the best way to get a perfect introduction to the city and its many years of powerful history. This tour includes both well-known sites that every city guest should visit and hidden corners that would be hard for a traveler to discover alone.
During the walking tour, we will tell you the many things and cheerful stories about Lithuania and Vilnius, the history, architecture, economy, politics, education, and people. We strongly believe that this will help you to have a better understanding of our beloved city.
Wear comfortable shoes; Get in a good mood; Turn your camera on, and join our daily walking tours!
P.S For the detailed description of Vilnius Free Old Town Tour, click here.