Join the private tour to Trakai with our guides and gain an authentic insight into the scenic landscape and an impressive history of Grand Duchy of Lithuania!
When? The private tours to Trakai are available at the time and date convenient to you!
How much? The price depends on the number of people:
- 1- 100 eur in total
- 2- 55 eur per person
- 3,4 – 35 eur per person
If you would like to visit Trakai with the bigger group, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Duration: 4-5 hours
Trakai is a charming town only 28 km away from Vilnius frequently visited by locals and travelers from all over the world. Surrounded by lakes and famous for its rich history, this unique landmark of Lithuania is one of the must-see places during your stay in Vilnius. We invite you to join the private tour to this city with our passionate tour guides.
The Highlights of the private tour to Trakai:
- Walk around the picturesque Trakai Island Castle
- Enrich your knowledge of the glorious history of XVth century Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- Learn about the Karaites- a small Turkic ethnicity living in Trakai
- Visit Kenesa – a unique Karaites temple
- Enjoy traditional lunch at Karaites owned restaurant
- Admire the beautiful Lithuanian countryside surrounded by lakes
- Visit the palaces of rich and famous Noble families of Lithuanian descent
*The tour to Trakai (4-5 h) includes:
- Pick up from the hotel or any location convenient to you
- A transportation to Trakai
- A personalized tour in English with professional guide
- Drop-off at your hotel or any other location convenient to you
Not included in the price (Optional)
- Visit the museum of Trakai castle (8 EUR per person)
- A boat trip around the lake (around 5 EUR per person)
- Trying of national Karaims meal – Kibinas
The Itinerary of the trip to Trakai can be adjusted, so don’t hesitate to contact us in advance and specify your needs!
Lack of ideas on how to customize your private tour to Trakai? Please find our suggestions below:
- Stop at a Hill of Angels to admire pagan art
- Visit to Užutrakis – one of the most prominent mansions in Lithuania
- Take a lovely walk in the national park of Varnikai
- A lot of room for your personal wishes